Title: Incompetent owners2/17/2014 5:15:13 PM
Wow. Busy signal all night. Food not delivered. You've lost a loyal customer. Don't care how good your goof is. Never spending another penny with you again.
Title: 1/8/2013 12:15:00 PM
Been coming here regularly since I moved to the area. I think this place is for people craving more authentic style dishes. Their standard american dishes aren't much to talk about. Skip those complimentary fried noodles and get the broccoli stems. A little spicy but oh so addicting. The waitress always let us get seconds. Scallion pancake is superb. Spicy dumpling is my favorite. Sa-cha beef noodle is always good. Also try their beef noodle soup, you won't regret it!
Title: Can't wait1/27/2015 3:54:47 PM
So excited that you are coming back to Raritan...you've been missed. Can't wait to have my favorite spareribs!
Title: Happiness in knowing that you're back!1/24/2015 12:29:48 PM
We missed you so much, and now we are so excited to see you'll be opening again soon at the strip mall near Radio shack at the Somerville Circle! Can't wait for the opening!
Title: GOLDEN WOK is coming back! :)1/24/2015 11:48:28 AM
I just drove by the Raritan Crossing on 206 and I see the guys working on the unit there. I saw the comeback news in a coupon mailer! Great location, cannot wait for the re-opening!
Title: The Best Chinese Food In Town!1/17/2014 4:42:29 PM
The best food in this part of town! We've been living in Branchburg over 16 years, and have seen chinese restaurants and go. This one is here to stay..I hope. The food is tasty, and the service is superb! Love this restaurant!
Title: Very Good!1/16/2014 2:25:59 PM
I have never had food from here until tonight! It was great! Everything very well prepared and delivered on time and very reasonable! Loved it!
Title: New location1/12/2015 4:11:34 PM
So excited that you will be opening in March at the Circle next to Radio Shack! We couldn't be happier that you are coming back. We have been going to your place for the last 13 years and have had a few big celebrations in your restaurant. We have missed not having you around and look forward to having more celebrations in your new place!
48 Results 5/5 2345