Title: 2007-06-13T08:30:00
We've been coming here since it opened and it just gets better and better every time!
Title: One of the better2006-03-22T00:00:00
Golden Wok is one of the better chinese places around here. I used to have a problem with them forgetting to put something in my order, but they seem to have corrected the problem. It seems to be the most reasonably priced, good food. ...?
Title: Welcome to the Somerset County Business Partnership2/9/2015 12:12:20 PM
We are happy to have you as a member of our Chamber of Commerce. We look forward to helping you with your grand re-opening.
Title: can't wait!!!!!!2/7/2015 2:47:56 PM
Been with you guys for years and were always the best people. I have sent so many people to you for your great food. They all ask me frequently where I have been getting my Chinese food from and to be honest I have not been able to settle on a place as good as yours. You always knew me by my order (my wife likes everything plain and I like it extra extra extra spicy) just as I started to tell you. You first knew me as 112 strull ct but have moved a few times since then (my name is Todd). Can't wait to see your friendly smiles and taste great Chinese food again. Thank you. Todd Gandolfe
Title: Great News2/4/2015 3:56:35 PM
We are so happy to hear you will be back in Raritan by the spring. We wish you nothing but good fortune and are very excited to come to your new location!
Title: Hi It's Sue!! Where is the Metuchen Restaurant?2/26/2014 5:17:11 PM
Where are you guys??? What is the name of the Restaurant in Metuchen? Please email me!! We miss you!! Hope you are ok!
Title: Notice all our customers2/26/2014 1:20:49 PM
请把下面这些信息写在Golden Wok908-725-5333New Jersey 的网站上,谢谢!Due to structural damage caused by recent weather our restaurant building roof collapsed by weigh snow . We will be closed until further notice. However, we encourage you to visit our 2nd location in Metuchen.(435 Main ST, Metuchen NJ 08840) we thank you for you patronage
Title: Incompetent owners2/17/2014 5:15:13 PM
Wow. Busy signal all night. Food not delivered. You've lost a loyal customer. Don't care how good your goof is. Never spending another penny with you again.
Title: 1/8/2013 12:15:00 PM
Been coming here regularly since I moved to the area. I think this place is for people craving more authentic style dishes. Their standard american dishes aren't much to talk about. Skip those complimentary fried noodles and get the broccoli stems. A little spicy but oh so addicting. The waitress always let us get seconds. Scallion pancake is superb. Spicy dumpling is my favorite. Sa-cha beef noodle is always good. Also try their beef noodle soup, you won't regret it!
Title: Can't wait1/27/2015 3:54:47 PM
So excited that you are coming back to Raritan...you've been missed. Can't wait to have my favorite spareribs!
45 Results 4/5 12345