Title: Excellent dish and service9/22/2015 12:25:48 PM
????,??,?????????????????????????????????,??????,???4????,?????????(?????),??????????? “????”?
Title: So excited you are back!6/13/2015 9:44:52 AM
My family has missed you dearly. We have been trying to find another restaurant for Asian style food but nothing comes close to you guys... And now you are walking distance! Welcome back!
Title: love it!5/31/2015 6:17:12 PM
I tryed golden wok tonight and I just want to say my family and I absolutely loved it! We will definitely be coming back!
Title: 5/2/2015 6:45:03 AM
The staff at Golden Wok would like to thank all our new and former customers who came to support the opening of our new restaurant in Raritan. We also want to thank you for your patience during the last few weeks. We are looking forward to see you and we'll do our best to service you in the near future.We appreciate your patronage.Your sincerelyHoward
Title: Excited to see you back4/5/2015 5:58:39 PM
Been waiting so long for you to reopen. We are excited to see that your new location is almost ready to open. You always had the best food in the area. See you soon!
Title: When are you coming back?4/27/2014 6:18:17 AM
My daughter Natalie, 5, was crying a few days ago because her favorite restaurant is gone. I promised her I would contact you and ask you to come back, as soon as you can! She says her favorites are the Wonton Soup, the tea and Pork Fried Rice... for us, we have a special place in our hearts for the Mongolian Beef! Miss you guys!
Title: 4/15/2014 10:19:52 PM
Due to structure damage to the building, the Golden Wok will be closed temporarily. Thanks all our loyalty customers, we will continue to update you on our progress and reopening of the restaurant. Howard and Angie would like to thank you for your support and please visit us at our second location, The Empire Asian Fusion at 435 Main ST, Metuchen, NJ 08840. Telephone
Title: GOLDEN WOK RISING!3/9/2015 7:06:50 PM
I am counting the days till I can see the smiling staff and taste the awesome food at this long time favorite. BEST CHINESE in the County!
Title: Disappointed3/29/2016 3:32:01 PM
I called for delivery and you would not deliver to my house at Sunset Lake. You have delivered here before, I am very disappointed and I will not be ordering from you again. You have lost a good customer.
Title: est Restaurant ,3/29/2014 5:41:13 PM
Been a loyal patron for years. Can't add to the already posted glowing reviews on the food. But I will say the owners always went out of they're way to be friendly to their patrons. Just great people. A pleasure to go to. Look forward to the reopening.
45 Results 1/5 1234